woensdag 22 september 2010


Last saturday I went to a workshopday cardmaking in Papendrecht. I learnt some new techniques and used some materials I never used before. And besides that we had a lot of fun! This is one of the cards we made. Not my own design! Don't know were the stamp is from, sorry! But it was so much fun making it because of the panel, wich is made with alcohol inks. And the wings of the dragonfly are of acetate. I love it so thats why I want to share it with you! Thanks for looking!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Is that technique called "polished stone"? (glossy white cardtock, and then pouncing with alcohol inks on a felt applicator?) I love how this turned out, and the acetate wings are perfect!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's gorgeous, Leni! Love the pink and black! Such a striking card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is wonderful Leni! Love the vivid look of the alcohol inks, beautiful colors! So glad you were able to attend a class and have fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen