donderdag 23 februari 2012

His and hers cards

Last monday, at Hero Arts Blog,Jennifer showed how to make a "his" and a "hers" card, using the same paper and the same stamps. She succeed in it wonderfully! When I saw it, I had to give it a try too! I stayed very close to her examples, but used my own supplies.



On my flickr stream you can see my take on a "his" and a "hers" card. And this is an extra one because I liked it so much, that I could't stop :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I saw them on Flickr and I love them all, Leni!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this aperture card Leni - the DP looks fabulous inside!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I think this is great looking Leni, love the multi colored background and the fun buttons with the rectangular window!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen