vrijdag 1 juni 2012

Goodbye May

Today it is the first day of June. But before I am going on to enjoy spring and summer I want to say goodbye to May.
May is the month of celebrating our wedding anniversary. We mostly do that by going out for a long walk. This time we decided to go to a park around " Klein Stoutenburg", wich a is a small castle.


May also is the month of birdsnests and young birds.
This sweet guy we found in our garden.


May also is the month of pantsies according to me, I saw them everywere.
And I even found this little pantsy stamp on the Art Specially Event in Zeist.
I colored and cut a lot of them.


So, goodbye May, I enjoyed you a lot this time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige lente kaart! Mooie kleuren voor de viooltjes, levens echt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful sight of the small castle! Your flower card sure reminds me of Spring!!Love the colors! What a lovely time of the year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the photo of the sweet bird in your garden! Can't believe that June is here already, where does the time go! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen