zondag 3 februari 2013

Home made stamp

Here I show you a card made with a home made stamp.
Altough I have a lot of stamps, I did so because of a challenge at Moxie Fab World. After I read about this challenge I thought of a stamp wich you had to make for yourself, just as regular stamps are. But now I know that you also can think of objects in your house wich aren't stamps at all but wich you can use as a stamp. For instance things wich are used in kitchens, nice shaped objects that make great prints.
So, when I thought of what I would use, these foam shapes with sticky backgrounds came in my thoughts, wich I used for my work with children.
I searched around in my chest with drawers and yes, found some!
And here is the result.



And here you see how I did it.



This sheep has a sticky background. Did it on a clear block and added white paint to it with a brush.
The dragonflies are hand cut triangels from a piece of left over foam.
The sentiment is by Hero Arts.The craft paper is also by Hero Arts.
Thanks for looking!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen