zondag 8 september 2013

Honoring Ombre

Today a fun card for the Moxie Fab World Challenge: "Honoring Ombre".
Here is the inspirational photo.


And here is the card I made after seeing the photo above.
I really loved the colors. And besides that: I had to think of birthdays. Now, we are in birthday celebrations these days, because my son and my daughter and my husband are celebrating their birthdays all in two weeks!
That means a whole lot of birthday cakes :)



Hope you like my card and see the connection between the inspirational photo and this card. All stamps are Hero Arts: the birthday hats, the butterfly and the Happy Birthday wish.
If you like to read more about the Tuesday Trigger you can find it here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/08/tuesday-trigger-honoring-ombre.html
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This card is fab Leni! I love those ombre polka dots :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Nathan is doing wonderful, thanks for asking! XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Leni! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen