zaterdag 14 september 2013

You're in my thoughts

Today a card with a bit of a grey sky, as we see today. I don't use grey so often, but this card proves it can work. And it even isn't that sombre. The red and craft gives it just that little bit of fressness wich makes it fun to see.


I really love this sailing boat! I used it already more often, and it makes me happy, every time I make a card with it.
It is cut out with my Cricut machine with the "Life is a Beach" cartridge.
The clouds are stamped with a Hero Arts Stamp and so are the stripes on the waves and the sentiment.
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love anything nautical and this is no exception! Beautiful work! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen