vrijdag 7 maart 2014

Watercolor

In the past I "met" Virginia in the world of cardmaking people and later on I was able to meet her in real life in Amsterdam. I came to know that she is a very lovely lady and I am very happy with her friendship and I love to read her blog. Recently she decided to have her own Challenge in the spirit of the Tuesday Trigger as they used to have at Moxie Fab World in the past. It feels a little different , it is her challenge and totally new! But I can assure you that this feels good and fun and challenging as well. I really love the inspirational photo's she is providing on her blog. They were so inviting that I started right away with "Watercoloring" as she suggested to do on your card.

You can find it here:  http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.nl/

This is my first result. I used Distress Inks and water and watercolor paper, and a stamp by Hero Arts: "Wildflower Garden" CG170.



It is a very simple result, but rewarding and fun! Used a Hero Arts layering paper, folded in half to get a big card. And some ribbon and a little buckle finished it off.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. your card is just lovely Leni - i'm beginning to like doing this watercoloring that Virginia challenged us with!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so pretty and perfect for Spring, Leni!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen