donderdag 17 juli 2014

Fun with a kite

Here a card for Virginias Vieuw Challenge blog. The challenge is to make a card with dies. The card itself is inspired by a card I found on Pinterest.
I really love the summery look of this card.


The kite is cut with Die-namics dies and the clouds are cut with PapertreyInk dies. The dotted paper is Jilly Bean Soup and the paper I used for the kite is Bella BLVD "Sunshine and Happiness". The sentiment is put together with a stampset by SSS.
You can find Virginia's challenge blog here:
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/

Hope you liked your visit here!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cute cute card! I love the patterned paper in the kite! So fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your delightful card, Leni! the kite and background with the clouds are lovely! Hope you are enjoying summer, my friend! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's view Challenge!
    PS: thanks for the kind comment that you left me in my blog the other day :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen