zaterdag 24 januari 2015

Snow

When we woke up this morning, we got a little bit of snow. It is almost gone by now, because the sun shines and the temperatures got higher.
But it forced me to finally show the cards I made this month with the "snowy house" , a Hero Arts stamp I super love!






I always feel happy to use this stamp. I stamped it with Versa Mark, and embossed it with black embossing powder wich has a little shine. De trees are cut with my cricut and covered with "Frosted Lace" stickles; a technique by Lucy Abrams!

And a fun announcement: This evening I will host my second Hero Arts 90 minute scramble. Hope you will be there to join me! Thats so much appreciated!

Thanks for visiting!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh these are just beautiful! I have this stamp set and haven't used it yet. You have inspired me to get it out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb je blog ontdekt via Virginia en ga je volgen Leni! Je werk is prachtig. Net een flinke sneeuwwandeling met de hond gemaakt dus ben helemaal in de stemming voor deze kaartjes, leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen