donderdag 4 juni 2015

Liquid Masking

This was the theme for day 3 of the Online Card Class.
Now, I don't have a liquid masking in my stash...Have heard about it before, but never saw it or felt the urge to buy it. Until now I have seen what you can achieve with it! BUT... It didn't stop me there. After I saw the beautiful card Shari Carroll made with liquid masking, I had to try it myself. Instead of a liquid masking product I used regular masking note-it paper. By doing so, I got a similar result wich can be seen here.


I used two Hero Arts butterflies( AC030),covered them with note-it paper. Than stamped the "Scratches" background stamp ( IO CC044 C-A-C ) on it with HA Shadow Ink in pool. And over this I added Peeled Paint Distress Ink on a Dutch Doobadoo stencil ( Bubbles). The greeting is from HA CL272.
Thanks to Shari for her design, her lessons and tips!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten