woensdag 3 juni 2015

Masked feathers

Today I like to share a card wich is also made as "homework" for the Online Card Class "MASK-erade".
This card is made after an example of Debby Hughes. I am a big fan of hers!!!
You can find her blog here:
http://limedoodledesign.com
Debby is one of the teachers of the Online Card Class.
Her lesson on day 5: "Masking White Area's" , showed two die-cut feathers, covered with clear embossing powder. Than colored the background with beautiful blue colors. And finally ironed-off the embossing.
I followed her example closely. As you can see here.



Where she used die cuts by SSS, I used the outlines of cut out feathers from my Cricut. Where she used aquarel paint, I used my Distress Inks.
Now, I am pretty satisfied how this turned out.
Thank you Debby!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 opmerking: